In view of launching a new British automotive lubricant in Malaysian market, SPEEDLINE actively engages more contact with car owners and acquire better understanding on their motoring needs. To show our appreciation, we participated as one of the sponsor for a most exciting car club organised track day in Malaysia, VWOCM 6MAR2020 NIGHT TRACK DAY.
VWOCM, or Volkswagen Owners Club Malaysia is the most influential club amongst Volkswagen owners in Malaysia, the club is founded with objective to provide platform for owners to understand, to learn and to have fun with their Volkswagen.
There are 72 participants on the track and roughly 200 members who turn out at this event. The weather was good, many participants had really good runs at time attack, some had even broke their previous record. Besides all the sponsors, the event is also supported by Volkswagen Passenger Car Malaysia (VPCM) and Volkswagen Klang GB Auto.
Thanks to the hard work of the organising committee, VWOCM admin, participants, fellow members and photographers. The VWOCM 6MAR2020 NIGHT TRACK DAY was a great success
Congratulations to the following winners:-
1) VW Best Timing 1 – Mohd Hazriq
2) VW Best Timing 2 – Seshan Navin Krishnan
3) VW Best Timing 3 – Tanggo Khor
4) VWOCM Challenge Trophy – Kingston
5) VW DSG7 Challenge Trophy – Abdul Munir
6) VW Jetta Challenge Trophy – Ng Alex
7) VW Passat Challenge Trophy – Nick Lu
8) M-POWER Type R Challenge Trophy – Steve Leong
9) Best VW Sticker Award – Seshan Navin
Thank your and congrats once again! Till the next!